Monday, July 17, 2023

Church Garage Sale Haul #2: More teawares

I'm trying to be more intentional with my tea-related purchases. But I have no willpower against garage sale deals!

 

 
I rescued this orphaned Coalport teacup. The pretty blue and white bird design just spoke to me.

 

 
I also picked up this cute jug (which is perfect for our milk bags) and green mug.

 

I thought this miniature teacup would make a good ornament for my tea-themed tree. I just need to glue the teacup to the saucer.

 


A 2-tier "Shadow Rose" by Royal Tudor Ware

These 5 items cost me a grand total of $3 CAD!

 


Do you remember the cracked Paragon teacup?

I used my cracked teacups and tiered tray to organize my charging cables!

11 comments:

  1. That was quite a bargain, Margie! Lots of new treasures. I love your orphan rescue of the 'blue and white bird' cup. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. And what an elegant way to store/organize your charging cables. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Coalport cup and saucer. Blue and white is always a draw for me. Your clever and pretty idea for your charging cables has me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i agree, that coalport gem is a keeper! so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Coalport teacup is really lovely, Margie.

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have many lovely cups. Stay cool and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your treasures and what a deal! Temps so hot here that I've noticed the usual weekend yard sales have about diminished. Maybe in Fall! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful purchases, Margie! You find the best deals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peças absolutamente irresistíveis, para quem faz uma coleção temática... e tira mesmo o melhor partido delas... usando-as!
    Foram excelentes aquisições, Margie!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Coalport cup and saucer. I only have one piece of Coalport, a white toast rack I got in England years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!