Monday, July 27, 2026

Summer Teas: Strawberries and Raspberries

Summer is just flying by! I've been enjoying some strawberry and raspberry tea blends over the last few weeks.

 

 
Strawberry Black Teas (served hot):
 
Top: Lovare's Strawberry Melon
 
Middle: Buckingham Palace's Strawberry and Vanilla Cake
 
Bottom: Murchie's Victorian Garden
 
 
 Dessert by Deb's Strawberry Teas (cold brewed):
 
Left: Wild Strawberries & Northern Lights green tea
 
Middle: Strawberry Oat Milk rooibos
 
Right: Strawberry Peach Melba green tea
 
 
Raspberry Teas (served hot)
 
Top - Black teas from Dessert by Deb: Raspberry Lemonade Cake (left); Raspberry Coconut Parfait (middle); Raspberry Guava Mocktail (right)
 
Bottom: President's Choice Raspberry Thriller herbal tea (left); T by Daniel's Rated R black tea (right)

5 comments:

  1. Strawberries and raspberries sound like the sweetest way to enjoy these sunny days!
    Happy Tuesday, Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love President's Choice tea, Margie! My favourite is Earl Grey (decaffeinated). I do buy the caffeinated one as well, but only have it in the morning.
    Your photos are lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious! I would love to have tea with you! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These teas sound absolutely lovely! And perfect for summer. Wishing you a delightful month of August, my friend.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, Margie, what wonderful teas for summertime! You have the best tea choices ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!