Monday, August 17, 2026

More Summer Teas: Peaches

 Peach season is here!

 

I can always count on Dessert by Deb to concoct delicious peach black tea blends!

Top (L-R): Lady Grey's Summer Peach (an Earl Grey with peach notes); Grapefruit Peach Paloma

Bottom (L-R): Peaches & Cream Chai; Peach Lychee Cream Swiss Roll

 

 
Peach green tea blends
 
 Top: Lavender Peach Pound Cake
 
Middle: Peach Matcha
 
Bottom: Strawberry Peach Malba 
 
Do you have a favourite peach tea?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Margie, these look amazing. I don't have a favourite peach tea yet, butnI love and appreciate all you share here. ❤️ Thank you so much. I hope you have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like peaches very much! So refreshing in tea. Yours look delicious. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Dessert by Deb must be your favorite tea company, Margie, and I’ll bet you’re her favorite customer. She sure does make some wonderful tea blends, and these peach ones are perfect for summer. Did you have a favorite one that you tried?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaches are one of the best parts of summer! They would be delicious in tea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a peach tea in a while though, like Lorrie, I love the fruit. I've just found a raspberry-feijoa tea and like it very much.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!