I'm not a big fan of the grassy flavour of straight matchas, so I like to make creamy matcha milkshakes.
All three look delicious. We are in the height of summer now, I expected to transition to iced tea by now but I'm enjoying hot tea instead. Go figure.Amaliaxo
Lovely photos and the creamy milkshake 😋 sounds great.
Looks great! Greetings.
You know how to enjoy your teas to the max, Margie! How fun to sip on milkshake teas. 😊
Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment!
All three look delicious. We are in the height of summer now, I expected to transition to iced tea by now but I'm enjoying hot tea instead. Go figure.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Lovely photos and the creamy milkshake 😋 sounds great.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Greetings.
ReplyDeleteYou know how to enjoy your teas to the max, Margie! How fun to sip on milkshake teas. 😊
ReplyDelete