We made it to the end of August!
During the dog days of summer, I've been drinking some tropical tea blends.
Mango Teas by Dessert by Deb
Top: Mango Prickly Pear rooibos is one of my new faves!
Middle: Mango Coconut Milk rooibos
Bottom: Mango Cardamom Lassi black tea
Top (L-R): Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons (black tea); Coconut Iced Coffee (black tea)
Bottom (L-R): Lychee Coconut Milk (green-black tea); Blue Hawaiian (rooibos)
What I've already restocked:
1. DavidsTea's Honeydew Melon oolong
1. DavidsTea's Honeydew Melon oolong
What I may restock in the future:
1. Dessert by Deb's Orange Creamsicle rooibos
.jpg)
.jpg)
What a delightful selection of teas, Margie! Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou ate the most adventurous tea drinker ever, Margie! Your selections sound perfect for the end of August. Happy September!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteLove your tropical tea picks -- mango and coconut are such happy flavors! Cheers to a cozy September ahead. 🌿
ReplyDeleteMargie, yes please to absolutely anything with mangos!
ReplyDeleteCoconuts and mangoes are some of my favorites and I like the green cup with the leafy design.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo